Saturday 2 December 2017

Wow!!

Even sick at home with the lovely laryngitis, I heard of Room 18's greatness at the assembly!!  Miss Ryan, you and your team were spectacular....

You guys are amazing:) I am so sad I missed it!,   I finally managed to download the video, but you need to scroll through all the cool pictures first;)

















































































































































CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PRINCIPAL SHIELD RECIPIENTS







Mr Macmillan commented that it was his favourite assembly of the year!! Go Room 18!!

And here it is... the best class in the world with the best Christmas song in the world...enjoy!!
I will see you on Monday, but I won't be talking a heck of a lot;)

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon Mrs Holmes we missed you! Yes WOW indeed, Room 18 and the dream team rocked assembly.Thanks for posting Mrs Holmes and Miss Ryan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.